Act 69 of 93rd General Assembly of Arkansas
To further enhance accountability and transparency at each state-supported institution of higher education, Act 69 of the 93rd General Assembly of Arkansas requires that the following information shall be maintained on the website of each institution.
The following links on the Arkansas State University System website apply to its seven member campuses: Arkansas State University, Arkansas State University-Beebe, Arkansas State University-Mountain Home, Arkansas State University-Newport, Arkansas State University Mid-South, Arkansas State University Three Rivers and Henderson State University.
- Name and email address of each member of the governing board of the state-supported institution of higher education:
- Date and location of each meeting of the governing board:
- Agenda and minutes of each meeting of the governing board:
- Annual audit report presented to the Legislative Joint Auditing Committee:
- Conflict of interest and commitment policy of the governing board: